A fair a promote tourism in Northwest region in Vietnam will be held from 17 to 19 November 2014 in Ha Giang City of Ha Giang Province. The fair is aimed to promote the tourism of eight provinces in the region including Ha Giang, Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Son La, Hoa Binh, Phu Tho.
All of them have a lot of potentials to develop tourism with beautiful landscapes and diversified culture. With a lot of interesting activities, the fair will introduce you wonderful tourism services, products as well as local specialties.
The fair have more than 30 booths displaying tourism products, services, handicrafts, traditional costumes of various ethnic minorities, local specialties and foods of the Northwest region. In additional, there are also music festivals performing folk songs, folk dances and traditional instruments. A photograph exhibition is held in this occasion to introduce the imposing and breathtaking beauty of Dong Van Plateau and other places in the Northwest like Sapa, Mu Cang Chai, etc.
- Three most favored street vendors that you cannot miss in Hanoi.
- Thanh Chuong Viet Palace – the image of Vietnam in the past
- Three museums of Vietnam listed among top 25 Asia attractive by TripAdvisor
- Ha Long Bay cited as one of world's top destinations
- Interesting things to do –and –see at Vietnam’s Central Highland
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015